Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A bit about me and my family

Let me introduce my family to you..We are from India, but have been living in US for more than 7 years now.. My husband is one of the most understanding persons I have ever met, a very good thing as I am kinda temperamental...:)  I met him 10 years ago, when I was a freshly recruited Software engineer at my very first work place and he was my mentor.It took us a while to realise we were destined to be together...Anyways, we have now been married for 7 years and we have a bubbly 4 year old..Oh, the things she says sometimes:) 



1 comment:

  1. So lovely to see you 3 :). Your little girl is lovely! I have been in the states for 8 years now. What a big step for you both to leave your families to come here. Will you stay forever?

    ReplyDelete