Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hello There :)

Just wanted to say Hello !!  About me, I am Priya, currently a SAHM to a darling 4 year old girl;  My world, It would be my Husband and my dear baby girl here in US, Our family back in India, My sister and family in Australia, my friends and ofcourse my books and not the least, My own handmade Jewelry Store and the awesome people I have met in the course of building my Business...…. So, this blog would be dedicated to bits about my world, and of course I would love to hear from you about yours too…

I have always been in awe of the great bloggers out there who make this seem so effortless.. Now that I just sat down to write a few words, it already seems to me like a big adventure…Well.. I am going to try :)

Have a Great Time friends…
Cheers,
Peeli

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peeli and welcome to blogland!! Your blog is looking great too!

    ReplyDelete